Saturday, October 25, 2008

IFQ ATC Round 10


These sets of ATCs were made for round 10 of the IFQ ATC Alphabet swap. I was assigned the letters E and K and the numbers 8 and 9.
I chose to make E is for Easter Egg, K is for Keyhole, 8 pink flowers, and 9 planets. It is hard to see in the photo, but I quilted some leaves on the pink flowers with some light pink thread, and for the Keyhole I used a new technique of modge podging the image onto my fabric. I just received a V is for Vampira card from another postcard swap that was done this way and I loved it, so I thought I would try it out myself.

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant Leah, this is of course the way we learn new ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Leah
    Can't wait to see which one lands in my post box.

    Love your blog will visit regularly

    ReplyDelete