Thursday, December 18, 2008

Candy Canes

For me, Candy Canes are one of the major symbols of Christmas. So I decided to put some in postcard and ATC form. This postcard was made for my Fabricards group. I punched out some candy canes with my Sizzix then used the leftover waste fabric for the border. I hate to throw stuff away even if it is a small bit and I can usually find a use for even the smallest scrap of fabric. :)


This little bitty ATC was made for ART4Mail's Christmas ATC swap. It has red and green holly and Candy Canes. Just a little sampling of some of the things that get me in the Christmas Spirit.

2 comments:

  1. ATC stands for Artist Trading Card. They are the size of baseball cards. They can be made with any type of medium, but the ones I make are made of fabric, much like the fabric postcards. Some of the groups I am in call them QTC = Quilters Trading Cards. They are quick and fun to make. :)

    ReplyDelete