Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Checked Inches

Every now and then an idea I come up with fits two different postcard swaps. That is what has happened with this card. This time the idea fit perfect for my PAW swap for Fabricards and my Checked theme swap for ArtsNtheMail. But before I went ahead and made enough of these cards for both groups, I double checked to make sure I didn't have duplicate partners for each swap. I wouldn't want to send someone the same card twice. The "checked" themed card was suppose to be made using a grid, and the the word I chose for the PAW was "Inch". Since I put one square of fabric on each square of the card it was perfect for this swap.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, Leah. It must have taken you an age to cut all those one inch pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice looking cards, Leah! I'm sorry I wasn't in on that trade...but maybe some other time!

    ReplyDelete