Monday, August 24, 2009

Design Wall Monday

Quite a few blogs I read post what is on their design wall on Monday's. So I thought I would jump on the bandwagon and show what is on mine. This quilt is what I made out of the 388 half-square triangles I squared up in July. I still have quite a few of the blue and yellow ones, but I plan to use those as part of the back of this quilt.

My design wall in this photo is really just a big flannel board. But it works for this small quilt. It currently measures 18x22 inches. I am debating what kind of border or borders to add to it. Should I add small ones and keep it a doll sized quilt? Or make them a bit bigger to make it a quilt big enough for a new baby? Decisions, Decisions... But first I need to make some cake, some fabric cake that is. I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. Great Idea - about the Monday posting of design walls! I should give that one a try! Your little quilt is wonderful and it depends on what you want for the end result - dollies or babies - hmmmm- I agree - a piece of cake - except it should be the real deal - might help make your decision!
    xox-barb

    ReplyDelete