Friday, January 28, 2011

Diaper Pouch

I saw a tutorial for a diaper pouch at www.noodle-head.com.  It looked really cute, and I wanted to make one, but since my kids are all out of diapers I didn't really have a need for one.  But I did know someone who could possibly have a use for one and I just happened to have a babysitting date for her tonight.  She has the cutest little baby boy and that was all the reason I needed to make a diaper pouch for her.  It sewed together pretty quick.  I had it finished within an hour.  I even got to use up some of my fusible fleece scraps which were just the right size for this project.







4 comments:

  1. Very, very cut, Leah. Mommy will adore it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. I'm sure it was well received. I have a baby shower next Sat and just don't know what to make...I may take a look at the pattern...thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! I don't have kids in diapers either, but what a great gift!

    ReplyDelete