Thursday, March 31, 2011

Endless Summer - Le Petite for March

Here is my finished top for the Le Petite Project challenge for March.
Finished late this evening, but just in time for April 1rst.  :)


The only problem with finishing things just in time for a deadline is that it ends up being very late at night and I end up being stuck with bad lighting which means my pictures don't turn out like I like.  Perhaps I can get a better picture tomorrow when the sun comes out.  Well, that is if the sun comes out.  It has been rainy all week but if the weather prediction is true for tomorrow, then there shall be some sunshine during parts of the day.  YAY!  I sure hope they are right. After a whole week of gray skies, I sure am missing the sun.

2 comments:

  1. Your quilt is beautiful. I love the colors. I hope you see more sunshine than clouds today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your LePetite looks beautiful! I love the colors....your picture looks nice. I have the same trouble with my pictures sometimes, either dark from finishing late :-) or rainy!

    ReplyDelete