Saturday, May 7, 2011

Fabric Postcards

I finished up some postcards this week for some of my swaps.  
One of the swap themes was flowers, so I made these.





Another theme was Houses.
So I copied an idea from Lynn.  She had previously sent me this postcard.

Here are my versions.


Thanks for the inspiration Lynn!!



My last swap theme was Bridges. I took one of my drawings and printed it out on white fabric.  Then for more emphasis, I stitched around the bridge and waterfall in black thread.
I hope my swap partners like my sketch
.




=^..^=

5 comments:

  1. Leah, your postcards are beautiful! Your bridge card reminds me of Multonomah Falls in Washington ... wonderful pictures and you've done a terrific job! Your partners should be trilled!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow oh wow... beautiful quilting xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful postcards. I love all the designs but especially that last one with your drawing of the waterfall and bridge - just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, goodness, I love your postcards! They are so cute and the Multonomah Falls is extra spectacular! I might have to copy that, as that is a special place to me- being born outside of Portland.

    ReplyDelete