Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Not much Sewing going on

There hasn't been too much sewing going on around here lately mainly because the kids and I have been have been traveling. But today I did manage to make some pickles from cucumbers that came from my brother-in-law and sister-in-law's garden.  I added a couple of cucumbers from my own garden, but I didn't have nearly as many as I got from my BIL last night.

The kids and I have really been enjoying the summer. We spent half a week in NC visiting in-laws, then we spent a week at the beach last week.  We came home for a day and then went back to the beach for the 4th and tomorrow we hit the road again and will be gone for a long weekend.  Seems like the days in between trips are spent getting laundry ready for the next trip and other odds and ends that need to get done around here.  That doesn't leave much time for crafting, but it's summer!! Time for other kinds of playing.  :)



=^..^=

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you have been having lot of summer fun :-)

    ReplyDelete