Saturday, October 8, 2011

Friendship Star Table Runner



I first saw this pattern on Sew We Quilt.  It was by guest blogger Shell May of The Raspberry Rabbits.  I book marked the post because I wanted to make it.  Time passed and I figured it would probably never get made becuase I just have too many other projects.  But then Shell reposted the tutorial on her blog the other day and I thought, I really like this and I am going to make this now.  So I picked out some Christmasy fabrics and got started.  It went together pretty fast and I was finishing up the hand stitching on the binding Friday morning.  I will have to wait a couple months before I can put it out though.  Right now my Halloween Table Runner is on my coffee table.  But Christmas will be here in a blink of an eye for sure!






=^..^=

No comments:

Post a Comment