Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween Costumes


There hasn't been much quilting going on this week. Mainly because it is costume making season! Each year my hubby's work sponsors a Halloween party for all the kids and each year we love going and dressing up. This year my boys went as Edward Scissorhands, Cousin Itt, and a Statue on a Pedestal.  My daughter had a hard time deciding what to be this year but finally decided to dress up as a Cowgirl.




All four together.  Usually I end up making all the costumes, but this year I put the kids to work.  Cousin Itt did most of his costume himself.  I barely had to help at all and I put the other two boys to work cutting and spray painting.  They all had a good time and enjoyed being able to say they helped make their own costumes.


Edward at the Party,  He won one of the prizes for his category.  They gave out prizes for the best three costumes in each age group. His was in the the 6 to 8 group.


All four at the party.

3 comments:

  1. WOW Fantastic costumes... well done everyone xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edward Scissorhands is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's about the cutest group I've ever seen! So creative and fun. :) blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete