Thursday, October 6, 2011

October Guild Block

My guild has started up their Block of the Month Program again.  They started it in August so this is the third month they have had it.  I missed the August block, and forgot to take a photo of my September block, but I remembered to get a quick shot of my October block this morning before I left for the meeting.
The theme for October was any block pattern as long as you used Black, Orange, and One other color.
I picked purple for my other color.  Below are all the blocks that were turned in.  
Unfortunately they didn't pick my name in the drawing so I didn't get to take all these beauties home.
But it was still fun to see all the different blocks, and I can't wait to see what the winner does with them.

2 comments:

  1. Leah, that's awesome! Love your star block and I do miss the program from my old guild ... one of these days I'll start up again, but until then, I'm gonna enjoy your shares :) Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an amazing idea. It makes a beautiful scrappy halloween quilt. I didn't know I was looking for something like this until I saw your picture. Now I have to make it!

    ReplyDelete