Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Final Le Petite Parade

Sinta and Sherri asked that we do a post of all the Le Projects we completed this year.  I was able to complete the all 12.  Well almost complete, there are 4 that still need quilting. Here they are in the order they were announced.

Paganinni

Butter Churn  - This one still needs quilting. It is basted though.


Prairie Point Christmas

Mon Ami


Sweet Spot

Endless Summer

Brocante - This one still needs quilting. It is basted though.

Candy Bar Pinwheels

This particular month we had a choice of Ric Rac or Recess.  I choose Ric Rac.
This one still needs to be basted and quilted.

George

Honeycomb

Spot  - This one needs basting and quilting too.  


I really enjoyed making all these.  I was a little apprehensive about some of the patterns, but once I got started and picked out some of my favorite fabrics I fell in love with each pattern.  I can't wait to see what Sheri and Sinta have cooked up for us next year!!



=^..^=

3 comments:

  1. I really like all of the quilts,, but my fave is the RikRak one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work! it is great to see all of your projects together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all beautiful! I just can't pick a favorite :-)

    ReplyDelete