Friday, May 4, 2012

Lots of Quilting Going On

I spent the past couple weeks busy quilting.  Some of my own stuff and some for others.  A couple of them are for my guild  quilt show in June.  I am so excited to show them off, but I don't want to spoil any surprises so I will only post some teasers of those.
This is the quilt I turned in for the show.  It was a kit from Connecting Threads that my mom gave me for Christmas a couple years ago.  The backing was made from the left over fabric from the kit.  I was surprised and excited to find that there was enough fabric leftover to piece together a backing.
This makes Finish #12 for the year.

This next one I quilted for Martha.  I love it!  Can't wait till I can show more of it.


This quilt belongs to Tish and isn't going in the show so I can show all of it.
She calls it "No More Peas Please".
She doesn't like a lot of dense quilting, so I did some straight lines through the chains and then some loops in the half square triangles.

I also finished all the quilting on my Summer Day quilt, I didn't take a picture of it yet though.  I am still working on hand stitching down the binding.  I have two more sides to go!  Should be done tonight and I will snap photos tomorrow.


=^..^=





No comments:

Post a Comment