Friday, September 6, 2013

4 Small Quilts

Sometimes you just need a walking foot.  I made the tops in the spring for my guild's charity project and they have been patiently waiting for me.  With the September Guild meeting coming up I lit a fire under myself to get them finished to turn in. I spent my labor day at the sewing machine and got them all finished. (I wasn't the only one inspired, we had over 15 donation quilts turned in during the September meeting.)

 It took me less than an hour per quilt to get these done.  No fancy free motion quilting, just straight lines with the walking foot and they turned out great.  Sometimes all you need is some straight lines and in the ditch quilting.  They measure around 24 x 36.

=^..^=

1 comment:

  1. Those are adorable! I've quilted 3 small quilts this week with my walking foot. I have about 3 or 4 more to do, then I will blog about it.

    ReplyDelete