Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Another Finish for the Q4 FAL


I completed another one of the projects on my Q4 FAL listIt was my second oldest UFO. It was started in 2006 and put aside for various reasons throughout the years.   It was even put on my New Year's resolution list in 2009, but that obviously didn't go over too well. I did get the top finished that year though so that was progress right?

 It has been basted since February 2012, but again I got side tracked with other projects that took precedence.  This quilt has always been for me though, so that is probably why it kept getting moved to the bottom of the "To Do" list.


For the quilting I did some simple meandering on the pinwheel blocks, and then did a little more fancier quilting in the yellow inner border.


It is nice to finally have this one finished.  I plan to use it as my winter quilt in the family room.
Once all the Christmas decorations are put up, it will be nice to have these colors to brighten up the rest of the winter season.




=^..^=

1 comment: