Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Pretty Pouches for Christmas Presents

Merry Christmas!
I can finally show off the little creations I made for my friends and family.

First up, two jewelry pouches.
I really like these jewelry pouches. Hopefully my two young friends in MN do as well.

I can't gift an empty pouch, so I added a couple necklaces and a pair of earrings for both of them. 




For my friend in TN, I made a pencil pouch. I used this free tutorial.


I like the look of scrappy batiks. I makes me think that this pouch is perfect for an artist.


 I even made the ends scrappy.


For the stitching on the top I used a heavy weight variegated thread. It think it helps add to the scrappiness.

I also sent her three ear bud pouches.  One for her and her two daughters.
I am very proud of these three.  They are the best ear bud pouches I have made.
The actually turned out as circles!  The other ones I have made turned out as wonky weird ovals.
They still ended up with a home though, my daughter is the savior of pouches gone bad.


And of course, some hand knitted dishcloths to give away.
Hope you all have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!


=^..^=

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas from Somerset, England. Wet and windy here.

    ReplyDelete