Monday, January 6, 2014

Quilt as you Go Table Runner and Kits

This is a small table runner I finished up last fall but never got around to blogging about.
It was a quilt as you go pattern and came as a kit from Connecting Threads.
This one was fun and quick to put together. I did it in one evening.

I like to order fabric and thread from Connecting Threads and from time to time when my shopping cart is close to free shipping I throw in a kit to bump me just over the limit. 

As I was making goals for the new year, ~~ Goals which ended up being somewhat vague - better chances for success if I leave them open to interpretation ~~  I listed "start on some of those kits I keep buying".

I have a total of 8 unopened quilt kits sitting on the shelf in my sewing room and 2 in progress.

Two table runners, 1 wall hanging and 5 quilts. 
These are the only two not from Connecting Threads.
One is from Fig Tree Quilts, the other I won in a blog giveaway.



These are the two in progress.  Again from connecting threads

   I'll be listing these two on my Quarter 1 Finish Along list for 2014. And, if I get these done I will well be on my wait to completing my new year's goal.  :) 




=^..^=



No comments:

Post a Comment