Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Mondo Bags - Done!

After I made my Q3 FAL list yesterday I hit the sewing machine
and spent the afternoon finishing up these three Mondo bags. 

I decided to use darker fabrics for the lining this time around and it makes the bags look totally different from the other mondo bags I made, which had yellow/orange on the inisde. 

These will be going out to these three wonderful women.
I didn't tell them I was making them for them, so hopefully it will be a nice surprise for them.
I still need to make one more. Next time I head to the beach I'll pick up that last interfacing.
The bag can made without it, but it makes it so much easier having it.

These bags are my first finish for the third quarter of the 2014 Finish along.  
I am glad to have them finished and I am hoping their new owners will love them just as much as I do.

Linked up at Freemotion by the River and Quilt Story's Tuesday link parties.

=^..^=  


5 comments:

  1. The Mondo Bags are just gorgeous! I got the pattern, now I just need time to make one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Mondo Bags are beautiful and bright and cheerful and ever so useful. Creative Bag Bliss...

    ReplyDelete
  3. they look fantastic, and very roomy. I got so fed up of running out of interfacing I bought 5m... next time I'm going to buy a bolt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these! Especially the way the handles are attached. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with my new bag! Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete