Sunday, August 24, 2014

Another UFO Complete - Baby Cakes


This pattern is called Baby Cakes by Black Mountain Needleworks.
 The pattern and the fabric came together in a kit from Connecting Threads.
I started it in 2012.  I finished it last week.


The fabric is flannel and it makes this quilt super soft!  I love it!


And I am proud to say that with this finish I have completed my August goal for "A Lovely Year of Finishes" and I did it before the last hour of the last day of the month like I normally do. Yay!


It is also my fifth finish for my third quarter "Finish A-Long", and with a little more than a month to go for this quarter, I may beat my old record of 6 finishes.  I'll keep you posted.




=^..^=


3 comments:

  1. Your quilt is beautiful and looks so pretty on your swing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done, you're burning through these goals! It's a lovely quilt, great colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Leah! I love the bright blue - it makes the whole thing look happy. :) blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete