Tuesday, April 7, 2015

ALYOF April Goal

I will be spending the first half of the month finishing up my guild challenge quilt, which has to stay secret till June so I am picking a smaller goal this month to make sure I have a good chance of finishing it. My Guild challenge quilt will be a finish in itself, but I want one I can show off at the end of the month.
I have been working on the hand embroidery on my "We Support You" quilt.  I got the rest of the hangers completed a couple weeks ago.  Now it is ready for a blanket stitch around the bras.  After that it will be ready for quilting.  For April's goal I am aiming for finishing only the blanket stitching.
If I finish my guild challenge early I may get to the quilting, but for now I am committing to completing the blanket stitching.  


Head over to the link party here to see all the other April Goals


=^..^=




No comments:

Post a Comment