Sunday, December 31, 2017

One Block Wonder - Poinsettia Version

I ordered this Michael Miller Scarlet Poinsetta Black fabric from Fabric.com on November 28.


It arrived Dec 2 and I cut it up that same night.

I also started sewing some of the hexagons together that night.


I spent the next few days finishing those up.


Then I put them on the design wall to decide on a layout.


I decided to go with the first one I put on the wall. 
I rearranged a few blocks to keep with the design, but that was about it.


It quilted up super fast on my long arm. 
I used an all over flower design.



I let it sit on the machine till I had a chance to get the binding on.

Which I did right before Christmas. Just in time to give away to a special someone.


And here's the back.


=^..^=

No comments:

Post a Comment